Well, I’ve discovered the multi site capability of word press and I’m currently in the process of mastering all the possibilities it offers.
Here are some of the things I find interesting out of my few first experimentation.
- You install a set of themes that become accessible in each sites
- You install plug-in can you decide if they are activated in each site or if you will do it on each site. (It’s good for common plug-in you always use)
- You can create a user that will have access to each site or you can manage user on each side separately
- You get only one wordpress folder containing themes and plugins which optimize disk usage optimally.
- Creating a new site take less than 30 seconds 🙂
- All sites are stored in one database
…. to be continued